Jaunty Jackalope is On

Yesterday Jaunty is really released. Now let's try it on and get the fastest Ubuntu boot with ext4.

welcome to utux-utux

The place where you can get any news, tipsn and tutorials about linux. I'cant explain any further informations about this site. Just open the tux image on the left side. ^_^

Slax Remastering with MySlax Creator

It's an old news about MySlax Creator. You all must be known about it better than me. The latest version was launched on 05 Nov 2005. What De Hack?? =P
So I write it down just for waste my times and just in case any of you haven't know yet like me.

Let's get restarted. Slax is a Slackware based Linux Distro. Slax usually made a tiny version of Linux such as Slax Killbill that the size of iso is only 200 MB. You can install it to your flash drive. But if you wa nt something different and want to recreate or remaster your own Slax based linux distro, you can try this one.
Yes it is, MySlax Creator that you can get it here. Like Ubuntu remastering tools I've written before, you can simply add and remove Slax modules as you wish. The modules can you find here.

I'll give you the preview of MySlax Creator.


And not only those. You can use it not only for Slax but also Klax, Mutagenix, WHAX, GoblinX, etc.
May be the others I said before made the distros by this tool too. =P
Who knows......


 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent